Sunday 22 January 2012

My Sewing Fantasy...: Resolved To Sew 2012

Recently I have gotten addicted in looking into fabric shop windows and I realized that, Oh My God, they are so pretty! Currently I am trying out some small little projects ( right now I am making a cute little tote bag, so wish my luck!) and it is quite difficult because I hand stitch everything ( because I don't know how to use my sewing machine and She, Sakura(my sewing machine and the brand name), keeps giving me trouble and I can't sew at all with it, so I have to take the trouble to hand stitch everything!!


Then , I found out about a giveaway, where there are 11 prizes and they are all beautiful fabrics and the post is: Resolved To Sew 2012 and I knew that I had to particpate!! Those beautiful fabrics, how I wish they are in my hands now! 


Here are some projects that I want to start:
Photobucket
Fabric Houses, Cute!!



Draw String bag, love 'em!!



Cute hats!



Small little purse!


What are some crafts you want to complete in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to read your comment!