Tuesday 21 February 2012

Photo-Editing with Picnik!

 The big news ( well this news is a bit old though) around with fans of Picnik is that they are closing soon on the April 19 but 1 fab thing is that premium features are  now free for all to use so I got very excited and started 'meddling' with it and found some amazing photo effects! What more it is easy to use so an amateur like myself to photographs will have no difficulty at all to change them into a masterpiece! ( Not to mention the long list of effects for you to choose from)  

Some of the effects I used:
I love the great color difference and its just striking to the eye!
Some other effects available...
They even have before and after effects, save you the trouble of making one yourself!


Or you can choose to add some of the cute, sketch-like pictures to make your photo more "fun"



So what are you waiting for now? Go on and try out premium features on Picnik before April 19!

Psst: Click on photo to enlarge!

2 comments:

  1. I love using Picnik on my photos. I hate that they are shutting down!!!! Nice pics, I will have to try out the premium features while I still can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Picnik too but it's so bad that they are closing it down! :(

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read your comment!